Sunday, December 12, 2010

your heaven's trying everything to break me down..

Really life? really? I can't take anymore.
I am so sick of this.
I am so sick of people.
I am so sick of life.
I am so sick of me.
I am sick of silence.
I am ready to crawl in my hole and never come out.
I want to be happy, but um...when everything just crashes down on you ALL THE TIME and people like to make it worse it's kinda hard to be. so um, deuces.
Those of you who said you were there aren't, and I basically mean all of you, so if you're reading this and think that you are, you're not. I am forgotten, as always. Ya know, it's so funny that people act like they're so concerned but they're really not, when honestly they wouldn't know if I am alive or dead the majority of the time. hm..
just forget I exist, it will be easier for me to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment