Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Drink bleach.

How many times do I have to explain myself?If you all care so damn much go look it up yourselves. Would anyone like to donate money to the "Brittany has no job and now her car is effed up" fund? I would  do just about anything. It is just so awesome to have to go through all this already and have to have bills out my ass that I can't pay and now a car that is royally screwed as well and if I had a job maybe my dad wouldn't be saying he is almost as crazy as I was. How does that feel? THANK YOU to all of you who ruined that for me I really really fucking thank you for kicking me out of a job that I loved and now making my dad ill because I don't have one and now he is saying he is going to die because of all the damn bills he can't pay because I don't have a damn job over the stupid bullshit that guess what...WASN'T TRUE. Hey, I don't care if anyone gets mad I tell the truth and get mad all you want. I am pissed as hell. I gave my all and that wasn't ever fucking enough, for anyone. Not my job, my family, boyfriends..NO ONE. I GIVE UP. Who wants to go on a permanent vacation? I am so game.

No comments:

Post a Comment